Collection of Information
- Generally, you may browse the Site without providing any personal information. We do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us for viewing and using portions of our Site.
- However, to access certain services and products on our Site, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you. In order to provide our full range of products and services to you, we may collect: (i) personal information such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, and payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address) for those registering on our Site or accessing certain services (such as the online store to place an order), (ii) the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, (iii) the email addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, (iv) aggregate information on what pages Users access or visit, and (v) other information as may be volunteered by a User, such as survey information, requests, or comments. If you choose to provide us with such information, it will allow us to make your use of the Site more enjoyable. If you choose not to give us your personal information, you can still use this Site. You merely may not be able to access all areas of this Site or participate in all of its features.
Information About Children Under 13
- Protecting children's privacy is important to us. Our Site is for a general audience. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13. We also do not send emails to any person who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent. If you are under the age of 13, you should use this Site only with the involvement of your parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us.
How Information is Used/ Information Sharing
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties without your consent. We only share specific information with third parties that provide services on our behalf or to provide a particular product or service you've requested or when we have your permission. For example, we only provide pertinent shipping address information to our shipping partners so that they may deliver your order.
Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices
- You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls from us. If you choose not to have your personal information used as a basis for further contact with you by us, you may opt out by sending us an email or by writing to us at the addresses specified below. We reserve the right to use your information in order to send you certain communications relating to the Site, such as administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new Simple Stature products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such information in this manner, please let us know by sending us an email or by writing to us at the addresses specified below, including your name and the relevant address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may also receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such information in this manner, please let us know by sending us an email or by writing to us at the addresses specified below, including your name and the relevant phone number.
Cookie/ Tracking Technology
- Cookies are small data files containing a string of characters that may be sent to and stored on your computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies enable you to shop on the Site and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance your online browsing and shopping experience on the Site, such as keeping track of your shopping cart. You can set your browser to not accept cookies or alert you prior to accepting cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access all areas of this Site or participate in all of its features. Please note that in order to use our shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we may develop relationships with other companies that we may allow to place ads on our Site. As a result of your visit to our Site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and click stream information. Such third party websites are owned and operated by others and they may have different privacy policies. When linking from our Site to such other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies if you have privacy concerns.
Commitment To Data Security
- We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect. We use encryption technology whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our Site.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information
Privacy Contact Information
Phone: (855) STATURE
Address: Simple Stature
Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 353
New York, New York 10014
- When you use the Site, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Upon request, we provide Users with access to personally identifiable information (e.g., login name or password) that we maintain about them, and offer Users the ability to have inaccuracies corrected. Users can access this information or request correction by logging into their account, if applicable, or by emailing us at the address specified below, When contacting us, we ask Users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or which would be extremely impractical.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 353 New York, NY 10014. In your request, please specify that you want a "Your Simple Stature California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow 30 days for a response.